Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Win forever...

I wasn't going to post this until game day but after reading Loc Nguyen's touching email this morning I feel the timing is right.

While searching on a little, unknown site some of you may have heard of, YouTube, I was searching USWNT (US Womens National Team) and found some very cool inspirational videos with titles like Working Hardest, Finishing School, GameDay and We Are.... One in particular hit home to me, it was titled Win Forever. What I got out of this I will convey to you and how it relates to Sodium.
The lessons learned over the past seasons will live strong in your hearts forever. The friendships formed, the victories and the agonies suffered all play a role in the bigger picture. Take from these seasons the best they have to offer. Remember how good it feels to be with your sisters, your coach, your TEAM. Cherish this time you have together, Sodium players and coach Ronnie, for they are fleeting. They will be over before any of us want them to.
And win, lose or draw Saturday, your fans, parents and coach will always love you and hold you close to our hearts. In our eyes you will win forever.

Best of luck on Saturday Sodium, I want to see Ronnie in a grass skirt!

GO SODIUM!

If it is to be, it's up to me

No comments: