Monday, April 7, 2008

Favorite Sayings

As we approach the first State Cup game I wanted to post a couple sayings we have adopted throughout the season;

"TEAM"
"Back In Black"
"Let the bodies hit the turf!"
"In It To Win It!"
"Trample the weak, hurdle the dead!"
"Every Game Needs a Hero - Who will it be?"
"If you're not training, somebody else is training to kick your butt!"
"If it is to be, it's up to me"

"I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down."
~ Mia Hamm

I would like to take you back to read a previous post when things weren't going so well for Sodium. It kind of brings things into perspective. It was called; "about pride" and you can read it here

I will be submitting a post this week called "Motivation". I recommend we all read it.

Proud as ever to say; GO SODIUM!

No comments: