Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Regional Meeting Update

OK, first, thank you Caryn for organizing all of this. You Rock!!

Things to do & remember;

  1. Bike & Hike Sign Up click here.

  2. Put State Championship badge on right sleeve of black jersey.

  3. When girls fly in, wear State Champion t-shirt and NO FLIP FLOPS.

  4. Deflate soccer balls if not with carry on items.

  5. Don't pack soccer gear, carry it on to avoid getting lost.

  6. Pins, if you want more to trade contact Tursi's or OYSA. $2/each(I think)

  7. I am making tatoo's for the girls and will make some cool Oregon ones to trade as well.

Let me know if I missed anything and I will add.

The Bracket/Schedule

View the actual bracket with fields and game times here.

Going to be a barn burner right out of the gates!!

With hula skirts on we yell: GO SODIUM!

No comments: